Moving On Up...
I have been noticing that all of my friends have beautiful blogs with fun backgrounds and blinking things. I've been doing my research and trying to figure out how to add those things to mine, but with no luck. I finally realized that for some reason I'm stuck on old school blogger where you can only use the blogspot templates and backgrounds. So in order to do all the fun things I want, I've had to move :o( However, I embrace change, so I am excited for a new look and vibe of my blog. All of the same stuff is there. It's still me, spouting about my take on life, just with a new background and fun colors. So check me out! And to all my followers, FOLLOW ME!! I was flattered that you followed me in the first place, but if you leave I'll be sad. My new address is http://beingmeonpurpose.blogspot.com/ I hope to see you there soon :o)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home